This data protection policy is intended to inform you of why we collect your personal data, what we do with it, what your rights are and how you can exercise them.
Legal name: Novattia Desarrollos S.L.
NIF / CIF: B-95608162
Phone: 94 644 44 21
Purpose of personal data processing
Your personal data will be used in order to respond to the queries you make through our contact forms and/or comments. In addition, we will send you information of your interest through our communication channels.
We will keep this information stored as long as you do not request its deletion.
Legitimation of the processing of your personal data
The legal bases for the treatment of your personal data are the following:
- Execution of the subscription contract to send you information of interest through our communication channels.
- Obtaining your consent to respond to the queries you make to us through our contact forms and/or comments.
- You are not required to give us your consent for the processing of your personal data, but if you do not do so, Novattia will not be able to send you information of interest through our communication channels.
Recipients of your personal data
To offer you a better service, we inform you that your personal data may be transferred to:
- Profesional Hosting, with address C/Hermanos Machado 19, Roquetas de Mar. 04720 Almería.
- Google LLC, in charge of the analytics of this website and subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
You have a series of rights that you can exercise at any time:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of the treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
To exercise your rights, let us know via e-mail.