A “cookie” is a small amount of code that is stored in your browser when you browse most websites. It is not a virus, nor spam, nor does it open unwanted pop-up windows.
Cookies do not usually store information such as credit card numbers, bank details, photos or personal information. The data they store is of a statistical nature, usage preferences, etc.
Types of cookies
- Techniques: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a person is browsing and when an automated system, when an anonymous user or a previously registered user is browsing.
- Analytics: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections or products that are most viewed, hours of use, languages, etc.
- Advertising: They show advertising depending on the browser, geographical area, language, etc.
Own cookies are generated by Novattia and those of third parties are those generated by external services.
The following cookies are used on this website:
- Google Analytics to analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that identifies the user. Google Analytics is a web service provided by Google, Inc. The user can check here the type of cookie used by this service.
- Social media cookies may be stored in your browser while you browse this website. For example, when you use the share button on some social network.
They can be deleted and blocked, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
You must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those related to the specific domain and delete them.